Malgrado il periodo di stagnazione dei mercati, Lombardi ha raggiunto nel primo semestre 2008 una crescita di fatturato di più del 50% rispetto allo stesso periodo dell'anno scorso.
I nuovi clienti includono Ayudhya Allianz C.P. (Thailand), Allianz Hungaria Biztosito Zrt., Charles Schwab, G&D Integrated, Jaguar Land Rover, Maritz Research, Massachusetts Department of Revenue, Merchant Investors Assurance Company Ltd., OAD Groep BV, Savvis, Singapore Refining Company Private Limited, TeliaSonera, Wells Fargo Home and Consumer Finance Group, Wirtualna Polska SA e Yale University.
Riprendo dal comunicato stampa Lombardi il Summary
A summary of Lombardi's results from the six months ended June 30, 2008 include the following:
- Grew overall license revenue by 85 percent and overall revenue by 50 percent as compared to the same period in 2007.
- Achieved dozens of strategic customer wins and existing client deployment expansions, including the receipt of the largest services agreement in the history of the company.
- Delivered significant enhancements through new versions of both Lombardi Blueprint and Teamworks.
- Introduced Lombardi Process Definition packages, a series of process "know how" packages designed to assist companies with evaluation and planning of their BPM-based process improvement projects.
- Increased headcount by 25 percent globally to handle growth, covering all areas of the business, including sales, professional services, development and support and administration.
- Continued to expand the company’s global sales and support ecosystem, including the addition of partners and resellers located in Australia, Brazil, the Netherlands, Russia, Scandinavia and Thailand.
- Held Driven 2008, Lombardi’s three-day customer-focused user meeting, with more than 200 customers, partners and analysts in attendance.