martedì 23 febbraio 2010
lunedì 22 febbraio 2010
Al prossimo Gartner Summit, a Londra il 1° e il 2 marzo, parleranno 3 clienti Lombardi:
- First, Paul Swinson, CREWS Programme Manager, Homeloan Management Ltd. (HML) will present a solution provider session detailing how the Company used BPM to improve the control and efficiency across its customer’s Credit Management Processes. Attendees will discover how organisations can get the most BPM value from the 2009 ‘Global Excellence in BPM & Workflow’ award winner.
Time: Monday, March 1, 14:30 – 15:00 in Westbourne 3
- Next, Tukka Heinonen, Head of Business Process Management, Business Services Finland(part of TeliaSonera) will share his BPM experiences in an end-user case study – “Implementing BPM to Streamline Sales Process in TeliaSonera Finland.”
Time: Monday, March 1, 15:25 – 16:05 in Westbourne 1
- Also, Neil Francis, Head of Business Operations Support Services, Euler Hermes UK, will present an end-user case study entitled: “Beware – BPM Tools Are Very Seductive!”
Time: Tuesday, March 2, 11:50 – 12:30 in Westbourne 1
Additionally, Jim Rudden, our global VP of marketing, will be participating in a Premier Sponsor panel discussion on the main stage. That panel, entitled “Speed Predicting,” is being moderated by Daryl Plummer, Managing VP and Gartner Fellow & Jim Sinur, Research VP, Gartner. The panel format is guaranteed to be unlike any you’ve seen in the past, so you won’t want to miss it.
Time: Monday March 1, 11:30 – 12:00 in Wesbourne 3.
domenica 21 febbraio 2010
Phil Gilbert parla al bpmCamp
rently JBoss is your option if you want an embedded appserver), and making upgrades to Teamworks 7 a truly good experience. The goal is to bring the ease of use of Teamworks to IBM’s customers, and to leverage key IBM technologies but expose them in ways that let you cut through the noise and focus on delivery.
venerdì 19 febbraio 2010
venerdì 12 febbraio 2010
giovedì 11 febbraio 2010
Si parla molto di BPM come un approccio per ridurre il gap tra business e IT (attraverso sistemi "What You See Is What You Run" e cicli di sviluppo molto rapidi) ma come ridurre il gap tra i consulenti di Business e quelli IT ?
mercoledì 10 febbraio 2010
martedì 9 febbraio 2010
- limit scope
- go for high value
- ensure clear alignment to the business goals
- enforce the right metrics
- agree the goals
- get an enthusiastic business sponsor
- engage business users in the process
"For the best results, start small, this means a limited-scope project, not a major end-to-end process. The time frame should also be relatively near-term – no more than 60 to 90 days"
tutte osservazioni che mi trovano completamente d'accordo.
In questi due giorni si nota un forte incremento sul numero degli accessi e delle pagine viste.
lunedì 8 febbraio 2010
Sapete da dove deriva il nome di Lombardi Software?
venerdì 5 febbraio 2010
In a statement released yesterday, Gartner stated that BPM technologies will become more agile providing that much leverage for non-traditional regions to capitalise from. Newer technologies will make BPM suites easier to use and more relevant for the end user, the report said.
Gartner recommended that end users look for new vendors to fill in the holes in their BPMs that will, between this year and 2014, develop into systems that can self-adjust based on user preferences, consumer demand and predictive capabilities.